SBG for 2023
Transforming The Player Experience
We brought together experts from the Sports Betting & Gaming industry to discuss how the industry has evolved, key challenges facing operators, how they can overcome these challenges and predictions for what 2023 will bring for SBG.
Sessions from the Event
Fireside Chat with Johnny Hartnett, CEO of Superbet
Pushing the Boundaries of Player Engagement: Panel Discussion with CRM leaders from Grace Media, Low6 and Vaix
Interview with Adam Palmerini, Head of Marketing Technology at LiveScore
HEAR FROM OUR CLIENTS
What's in it for you?
- – Find out how the industry has evolved and hear from experts about their future predictions for Sports Betting & Gaming in 2023.
- – Hear how industry leaders leverage their data to create highly personalised journeys for their players.
- – Explore the latest engagement strategies to improve player retention.
- – Discover how to develop rewarding, immersive experiences that increase wallet share and CLTV.
- – Learn how SBG companies can leverage CDP technology to push the boundaries of player engagement.
- – Get a view on where the industry is heading and discuss future trends.
Watch the Talks.
- What To Expect -
Join Xtremepush and a panel of SBG experts at the exclusive Southbank Centre, London on 20 October 2022 to explore how player engagement strategies can transform how you communicate with, and retain your players.
Hear how industry leaders leverage their data to create highly personalised for their players to develop rewarding, immersive experiences that boost wallet share and increase customer lifetime value.
You’ll also hear from members of the Xtremepush team on topics ranging from pushing the boundaries of player engagement to the evolving CDP landscape and what that means for the SBG space.
After finishing up the keynotes, join us for drinks, canapés and networking until 8pm.
Meet the Speakers
Head of Marketing Technology
Head Of CRM
Digital Marketing Manager
Founder & CEO