What we do
The Xtremepush Customer Success Team is a close-knit team who strives to help our customers achieve spectacular outcomes by using our platform. We do this by combining our product expertise with a deep understanding of our customer’s marketing objectives. We are now looking for an experienced and ambitious leader to take up the newly created role as Head of Customer Success.
As Head of Customer Success, you will directly manage the global Technical Solutions Consultants and Onboarding Specialists, making sure they are set up to bring successful outcomes to their customers. You will also help set the strategic direction of our Customer Success initiatives and roll them out by driving internal projects and owning the processes. You will help to define how the role will work, putting your own stamp on this role. The role will grow with you giving you autonomy over the requirements.
We believe you are a highly driven and ambitious individual, who is excited about leading teams consisting of highly skilled professionals in a high-growth company. You are constantly thinking about how processes can improve, both for our customers and our employees. You have experience managing teams responsible for 1-to-1 customer success management, and of managing 1-to-many data-driven initiatives for customer insights to help map the overall customer lifecycle.
In this role you will report into the Director of Operation. You will work closely with our Head of Support and Director of Account Management, and their respective team.
Our customer success teams and their initiatives aim to cover the full lifecycle of our customers. From pre-sales technical expertise, to onboarding services, and continuous customer insights – in this role you will become an expert of why and how Xtremepush can provide value for our customers.
What you’ll do
- – Recruit, motivate and lead our highly skilled Customer Success team, currently divided between Onboarding Specialists and Technical Solution Consultants.
- – Foster and drive a culture of customer centricity across the company.
- – Lead the implementation of our Customer Health Score dashboard, which will monitor account health status, churn risks, opportunities through analysing multi-source data. Work closely with our internal developers to define requirements, understand the data used, and ensure usability of the dashboard.
- – Develop a deep understanding of the MarTech industry and the needs of our customers.
- – Advocate for customers and collaborate internally to find solutions with our product development, technical support, account management, and sales.
- – Build strong relationships internally across account management, support, product development, and other teams.
- – Oversee and create a plan for our customer-facing training resources.
Who you are
We think that you fulfil some of the below points:
- – 10+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- – 3-5 years’ experience leading teams
- – Experience in B2B SaaS and/or MarTech
- – Experience in delivering data-driven projects
- – Experience managing 1-to-1 as well as 1-to-many customer success teams
- – Successful track record of driving cross-functional projects
- – Successful track record creating, implementing, and maintaining processes
- – Experience rolling out a customer-facing on-demand training program/system beneficial
- – Strong problem-solving skills
- – Superb time management and prioritisation skills
- – Strong project management skills
- – A genuine interest in working with people and helping them in their career
- – Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- – Excellent and empathetic customer-facing communication skills
- – Strong technical know-how and aptitude for learning new technologies
- – Not afraid to embrace challenges in a supportive and encouraging environment
- – Proven track- record of building strong relationships, both internally and with customers.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com