About the role
Are you looking for an opportunity to have a significant impact at an amazing company, while building your career? If so, please read on.
Xtremepush enables leading enterprise brands to drive revenue and maximise brand loyalty by combining powerful user insights with multichannel engagement with existing and prospective customers.
Our business has experienced significant growth over recent years and we have been named in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms and we were a recipient of the inaugural Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Award for Customer Experience.
To keep pace with the recent growth we are seeking a (Senior) Account Manager to join a high performing AM team with the aim to create long-term, trusting relationships. In this role, you will be instrumental in providing value across some of our top customers, and therefore you will be integral to growing our business. The main KPI’s associated with this role include Revenue Retention and Revenue Growth through relationship building, cross-selling and upselling.
What does a Senior Account Manager do?
- – You are a crucial driver of success for our most ambitious and engaged customers. You will acquire deep product knowledge and apply your customer facing skills to make an impact on product adoption, expansion, and retention for a very valuable customer base.
- – You will act as one of the primary customer contacts (along with the Director of Account Management) with a focus on driving product adoption and implementation, customer training of the platform and adoption of best practices, as well as delivering value realization through monthly reporting and quarterly analysis (QBR).
- – You will liaise with different internal support teams like Product Management, Customer Support & Ops, Marketing and General Management to triage best practices to translate into consultative input to the customer, so that they are successful on our platform and with their multichannel engagement strategies.
- – You are ideally someone who is comfortable in a “start-up environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents. You will use your ability to stay agile without losing sight of key objectives. You will be at the center and forefront of a rapidly evolving Customer Engagement ecosystem and the expertise you develop in this role will pay dividends for your career.
If you are familiar with SaaS customer management or have a background in data and have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
- – Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- – Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- – Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- – Identify and pitch cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- – Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- – Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- – Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- – Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- – Prepare reports on account status
- – Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- – Be the voice of the customer within Xtremepush
- – Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- – Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- – Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- – Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- – Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- – Strong verbal and written communication skills
- – BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- – Start-up/scale-up mentality
What’s on Offer:
- – Competitive base salary and commission structure
- – The ability to impact in a company that is scaling significantly across geos, clients, revenue, and people
- – Very strong customer-centric culture
- – Circa 10% travel
If this sounds like you, please forward your cv with a covering email explaining why you are the ideal candidate to email@example.com