About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid Level experience
Industry: Martech, Enterprise Software, Agile Software Development
Company type: Private
Location: Dublin, IE
What we are looking for
We are seeking a Software Developer to join our growing Development team and work on our Mobile SDKs. The successful candidate will work in a team focused on maintaining and developing our library of SDKs and collaborate with our Xtremepush platform teams. To thrive in this exciting environment we imagine the Software Developer to be a proactive and driven individual, who excels at understanding and working on complex technical solutions that have large scale.
What you’ll do
- – Contributing to SDK development by being an active member of one of our agile software development teams
- – Work with our native iOS and Android SDKs and a range of mobile frameworks we support including; Flutter, Phonegap, React Native, Titanium, Unity & Xamarin
- – Work independently or with other engineers to develop bug fixes, improvements and new features
- – Output code and solutions that are of the highest standards
- – Dev test work before committing code for review
- – Write unit tests for new work where appropriate
- – Investigate, test, and resolve technical problems
- – Be an engaged and collaborative team member who in addition to getting through day-to-day work contributes thoughts and ideas where possible, for example:
- – for process improvement to your team and the wider Xtremepush community
- – for product enhancements that will be valuable to our users
- – for performance improvements to the Xtremepush SDKs and platform
Who you are
- – 4 years+ experience as a Mobile Developer
- – 4 years+ of experience with iOS Development
- – Someone who is passionate about software development and technology with some practical experience outside of your course from personal projects or freelance work
- – Strong mobile programming skills
- – Proficient with mobile technologies; Android, iOS, Java, Objective-C, Kotlin, Swift
- – Experience working with APIs
- – Can work on own initiative, ‘can do’ attitude
- – Logical problem solver
- – Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex technical solutions simply to others
- – Interested in data analytics and marketing technologies
- – A team player that thrives when working as part of a team
Other relevant skills
- – xperience working with Mobile SDKs or Libraries
- – Experience with other mobile frameworks such as: Flutter, React Native, Titanium, Unity, Xamarin
Xtremepush is a world-leading customer engagement, personalisation and data platform. It’s purpose-built for delivering mobile-first, multichannel customer experiences.
It enables businesses to acquire new customers and communicate more effectively with existing customers through automated, real-time and relevant messaging. We enable hundreds of leading enterprise brands to drive customer engagement and increase revenue.
Founded in 2014, Xtremepush headquarters are in Dublin with offices in the UK, US, and Eastern Europe.
Xtremepush employs 65+ staff to provide a wide range of services spanning; Sales & Marketing, Account Management & Services, Customer Support and Software Development.
If this sounds like you, please forward your cv with a covering email explaining why you are the ideal candidate to email@example.com