About the role
Are you looking for an opportunity to have a significant impact at an amazing company while
building your sales career? If so, please read on.
Xtremepush is the complete digital marketing and engagement platform, purpose-built for helping businesses acquire new customers and communicate with existing customers. It empowers brands to deliver personalised, relevant and real-time messages across email, web browser, mobile app, SMS and social messengers.
With 9 offices across Dublin, New York, London and Europe, Xtremepush has experienced significant growth and is a recent winner in the 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards. The company was named in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms and was a recipient of the inaugural Deloitte Financial Services Innovation Award for Customer Experience.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual focused on new business to join our
expanding sales team. Based in our Dublin office the role has a strong entrepreneurial requirement and will suit an individual who has drive and ambition and is familiar with solution selling.
- – Primary responsibility will be to drive new business sales
- – Acquire, negotiate with and close new business
- – Build and manage a consistent sales pipeline and manage the opportunity sales cycle
- – Accurately forecasting monthly and quarterly sales figures on a weekly basis
- – Preparation and delivery of presentations and solution proposals
- – Represent Xtremepush at key industry events
- – 3 to 5 years new business sales, with at least 3 years’ experience in a Martech environment.
- – A clear and demonstrable track record of achieving/exceeding the target.
- – Consultative / Solution selling approach
- – Negotiation skills
- – Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- – Start-up/scale-up mentality
What’s on Offer:
- – Competitive base salary and commission structure (OTE 65K+)
- – The ability to impact in a company that is scaling significantly in clients, revenue and people
- – Very strong culture in a customer-centric organisation
- – Based in our Dublin office with circa 10% travel
Candidates will not be considered unless they have at least 2 years sales within the tech sector.
If this sounds like you, please forward your cv with a covering email explaining why you are the ideal candidate to email@example.com