About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior-Mid Level experience
Industry: B2B Tech, SaaS
Company type: Private
Location: Dublin, IE
The position will be full time-based in our office in Ranelagh, Dublin 6. The ideal applicant will have 2 – 3 years experience in digital marketing and the world of technology.
You will take ownership of Xtremepush’s digital strategy & delivery and work with the marketing, sales, customer success teams, and other Xtremepush stakeholders to deliver valuable and educational content on product updates, marketing activities and much more.
- – Lead online acquisition strategy and plan achieving company goals
- – Optimize website and social media channels for SEO and as well as usability
- – Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- – Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- – Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- – Update and manage company blog, e-newsletter, and social media (including regular posts, news, job listings, etc.)
- – Management of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- – Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- – Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- – Develop and oversee A/B testing protocols and procedures
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- – 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- – Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- – Solid understanding of PPC, SEO & SEM
- – Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- – Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- – Experience with website analytics tools
- – Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- – Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- – Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Skills and Abilities
- – Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- – Strong copywriting skills with varied experience in producing short form content.
- – Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- – Strong interpersonal skills
- – Ability to work under pressure and to respond to changing circumstances and tight deadlines
- – Experience with using design programmes such as Canva, Photoshop and Illustrator is a bonus.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com